We would like to say a huge THANK YOU to you all.
We’d like to thank everyone that volunteered their time as a steward or helper, we couldn’t do this event without you.
Thanks to all of our performers who gave their time and talents for free, our stall holders, and our workshop providers.
We’d like to thank those that have helped in the funding of the 2018 festival:
- Beaumont Gibbs Estate Agents
- The Community Arts Fund from the Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Skipton Building Society
- Aviva Community Fund
- Tesco Bags of Help
We would also like to thank the following stores for their contributions towards the refreshments in the Acoustic Cafe and volunteer steward lunches:
- Sainsbury’s Superstore, Abbey Wood
- Tesco Express, Woolwich
- The Links Cooperative Store, Plumstead
- Crimson Rose Florists, Plumstead (for donating the flowers in our Acoustic Cafe)
Special thanks also to Richard McDonald for our fantastic letterprint design and for selling his unique keepsake posters of it.
A massive thanks to our official photographers, members of the Aperture Woolwich Photographic Society.
We’d also like to thank:
- Greenwich Weekender who have been our media partner this year
- Friends of Plumstead Common
- Greenwich Rugby Football Club
- Art Plumstead
- Community Links Ltd for the infrastructure
- Music Room Solutions Ltd for the sound equipment
- Trojan Press Ltd for our printing
- Amherst Enterprises for the radio sets
- TS Designs for printing our banners
- John Reid and the fun fair
- Plumstead Fire Brigade
- Under 1 Roof and the fantastic organisations that ran sessions in that area
- Football Revolution
- Emmanuel The Magnificent & His Acrobats
- Greenwich Morris Men
- Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust
- David Hall
- Bill Marney
- The Mayor of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, Councillor Christine May
- The Metropolitan Police
- The following Departments of the Royal Borough of Greenwich – Parks & Recreation, Waste Services and members of the Entertainment License Safety Advisory Group.
We’d like to thank the local residents for their understanding and patience of this festival being staged.
And finally, we would like to thank you all for coming along. Your support makes all the hard work worthwhile. We hope that you had a great day celebrating your community. Plumstead is an amazing place to live, and we hope that if you took anything away from the festival, it’s that when we come together as a community we are awesome!
Be good to each other, from the organising committee:
- Angelo di Carlo
- Sarah Harper
- Deborah O’Boyle
- Ebru Ogun
- John Rastall
- And, Doug Harper, your compere on The Bandstand.
Hope to see you in 2019!